One of our ultimate favorites: hash browns. And what better combination than over easy eggs and sausage...!
Hash Browns, Over Easy Eggs and Sausage: Gluten-Free Breakfast! from Julia and Julieta on Vimeo.
You won't need a recipe today, but a couple of tips:
- If you're making a big amount of potatoes, peel them and place them in a bucket with cold water until you're ready to shred them.
- It's way easier if you have a food processor...! But you can always use a manual shredder.
- Make sure you pat dry the potatoes very well. Otherwise you won't get a nice crust.
- We like making our over-easy eggs with butter. But you can always use vegetable oil if you prefer.
- When you cook the sausage, make a few holes with a fork, so they release some of the fat.
What's your favorite breakfast?